What can a Support Coordinator do for you?
- Assist you to understand and action your NDIS plan.
- Help you to choose and / or recommend quality NDIS providers that best suit your needs
- Help you to make educated decisions about your NDIS providers and help you maximise the funds in your NDIS budget
- Act as an advocate for you and/or your child and assist you to work through challenges and resolve issues
- Manage service agreements with your chosen providers
- Coordinate your informal, mainstream and funded support.
- Regularly check in with you and your service providers to ensure you are benefiting
- Prepare for the annual review of your NDIS package (progress reports, letters from specialists, revising goals)
- when required organise “care team” meetings with your service providers
- Help you to build understanding of NDIS and the disability sector so you are better able to plan and manage in the future
- Minimise the stress on parents of children with disabilities
Kangaroo Kids Support Coordination
PO Box 7067 Aspendale 3195
0492 911 540